Artist Production Overview
We will draft together a step-by-step operation plan with deadlines, cost projection and regular monitoring on how to achieve your objectives. As a musical artist some of these objectives may include, recording an album, developing your band's branding, booking shows and organising a tour, securing sponsorship, songwriting support, etc.. Here are some of the topics we can help you with:
- Define your musical identity.
- Your Signature sound and image.
- Define your unique sound and niche in the music industry.
- Assistance in choosing a producer and studio to work with.
- Develop your elevator pitch.
- Artistic consultation on your video recording, photography and artwork.
Marketing and PR
- Direction on setting up your online platform.
- Direction on utilising social media.
- Based on your budget Advertising and editorial in relevant online and offline media.
- Direction on setting up your electronic press kit (EPK).
- Identify useful music industry foundation.
- Support in securing radio airplay promotion.
Delivering your music (Recordings and live performances) to the market place
- Utilising music associations (APRA – ARIA – AMCOS - PPCA).
- Copyrights 101.
- Access to relevant music industry contacts, including record labels, managers, recording studios, producers, PR agents, and booking agencies.